Today we’re releasing version 0.2 of our Open Source road routing engine GraphHopper written in 100% Java.
- All algorithms are faster due to bug fixes and fine tuning
- A preparation is necessary for our optional speed-up technique called Contraction Hierarchy. This preparation is also faster.
- We finally fixed GPS-exact routing so you don’t have to workaround a junction-to-junction results
More exciting news will follow …
- Get started!
- Download the source, the apk or the war file.
- If you have questions join our mailing list!
- See all fixed issues and the full list of changes for easier migration.