Do you know what real time editing is?
No, then look at this fantastic video to see this feature in Eclipse.
Or browse through this tutorial. It is really great.
I love NetBeans. So is there something similar for NetBeans? Yes! There is a collaboration plugin, but I tried it for myself and, sorry, it is really bad.
Here you have my bug list:
- if I remove a contact, it will be listed the next login
- if a disconnection happens then one can choose ‘don’t show this dialog again’. This does not work
So the previous bugs are not bad. But then when I tried it with a developer (of timefinder.de) it is only useable for a normal chat, because:
- the editor will not being updated (after some minutes)!??
- if you remotely execute the program you will do it several times, because you won’t get a feedback, wether starting was successful. thats awful.
But please proof me wrong and contact me via
- Install the Developer Collaboration plugin in NetBeans 6.1 via: MenuBar->Tools->Plugins
- Follow this collab-instructions. It is important to use the server: share.java.net and then add timefinder or peatar to your conversations.